When you stay at The Park Vista - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg in Gatlinburg, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute walk of Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Gatlinburg Convention Center. This family-friendly hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Gatlinburg SkyLift Park and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Rooms have private balconies. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mynatt Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mountain Mall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gatlinburg Convention Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Guinness World Records Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Anakeesta - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cooter's Place - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
World of Illusions - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mysterious Mansion - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gatlinburg SkyLift Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gatlinburg Space Needle - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Christ in the Smokies Museum and Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gatlinburg Ziplines - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Park Vista - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg is McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) - 71.7 km / 44.5 mi
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Gatlinburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 25,000 square feet (2323 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
McGhee-Tyson Airport (TYS) Knoxville, TN
Local Shuttle Info: Gatlinburg Mass Transit - Trolley literally picks up and drops off at front door. $0.50 cents per person, per trolley ride. Hours vary based upon season
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Only dogs are allowed
No pets except service animals.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures